folking.com brings you the latest podcast from that aficionado of Irish music, the one and only Mr. Alan O’Leary with his regular monthly instalment of Copperplate goodies.
1. Danu: The Garsun Who Beat His Father. All Things Considered
2. Hendry/Mulholland/McSherry: Fox in the Town/In The Tap Room/The Belfast Traveller. Tuned Up
3. Angelina Carberry & Dan Bruder: The Rolling Hills of Glam/The River Meadow Reel. Back in Time
4. Marcas O’Murchu & Oisin MacDiarmada: Boy in the Gap/The Boy in the Boat/Boy on the Hilltop. Turas Ceoil
5. Planxty: The Good Ship Kangaroo. Masters of Their Craft
6. Paddy Glackin: Seán ÓDuibhir an Ghleanna. Ceol ar an bhFidil
7. Brian Hughes & Dave Sheridan: An Buachaill Dreoite/ The Maid in the Meadow/ The Wheels of the World. However Long The Day
8. Noel Hill: Banish Misfortune. Live in New York
9. Mary McPartlan: Kiss the Moon. Petticoat Loose
10. Goitse: Trip to Mauna Kea. Rosc
11. Leonard Barry: Gerry Commane’s/The Pride of Cloonsha/The Maid in the Meadow. New Road
12. Kevin Keegan: The Rambles of Kitty/The Pipe on the Hob. The Music of Kevin Keegan
13. Ben Lennon & Brian Rooney: Lord McDonald’s/Balinasloe Fair. Within A Mile of Kilty 2.
14. Colum Sands: Fresh Bread. Look Where I’ve Ended Up Now
15. Shaskeen: The Old Pidgeon on the Gate/Immelda Rolaand’s/The Boy in the Gap. Walking Up Town
Any CD/ Vinyl/ Download/ Book/ DVD that are reviewed or featured above (where available) can be ordered below through our UK or US Storefront
Buying through Amazon on folking.com helps us to recover a small part of our running costs, so please order anything you need as every little purchase helps us.
Physical link for the UK Store is: https://folking.com/folking-store/
Alternatively, search the Amazon main UK Store below.
Physical link to the US Store: https://folking.com/folking-us-storefront/
Alternatively, search the Amazon main US Store below (change selection from Jethro Tull and click 'Go').
We all give our spare time to run folking.com. Our aim has always been to keep folking a free service for our visitors, artists, PR agencies and tour promoters. If you wish help out and donate something (running costs currently funded by Darren Beech), please click the PayPal link below to send us a small one off payment or a monthly contribution.